👋 Hi, I'm Jade Rubick.
I advise 💻 startups and medium sized companies on how to organize people 🧑🦰 to build great things together 🚀.
I'm a management and leadership geek 🤓, and love to share what I've learned. I see a lot of great management content on the internet 🌐, but much of what I've learned, I don't see anywhere else. So I write ✍️ it down to share.
When you subscribe ✨ to my engineering leadership newsletter course, you will receive an email 📧 each week with something that should be useful.
The most common themes in my writing are principles and constraints that govern how we work together, humane/sustainable management, and incremental/feedback rich product development. But you'll see writing on many topics, including diversity/equity/inclusion, engineering standards, running projects, and communication.
I also offer a paid version 💰 of this course. This supports 💚 my writing -- the more support I get, the more I'll be able to write. Use your "professional development" budget: pay for it and expense it. I've been so thankful 🙏 for the support! Although most of the curriculum is the same, the paid version offers additional benefits, such as an optional 1-1 session. You can read more about the paid courses I offer here.
Kind words from readers:
- You summed up my 20+ years doing product development nicely --A reader in Palo Alto
- This article has gone viral after I shared it internally. --A reader in Toronto
- This is just what I was looking for --A reader in Washington DC
- Your blog posts continue to be 🔥 --A reader in Oregon
- This article had me at 'hello' --A reader in Ottowa